As Easter approaches, take some time to reflect on what Jesus did because of us. How he changed the course of history. Think and reflect on it as we prepare for this season of “Starting Over“.
- Friday, April 19, 10 am
- Brooklin High school
- Sunday, April 21, 10:33 am
- Robert Munsch Public School
We hope to see you there. Be sure to invite a friend (or five.)
Run/Walk 5k or 10k for homes and families in our community
Running4Home is an annual run/walk in the Durham Region.
This is our 10th year running and we want you to celebrate with us!
This race was created to raise awareness & funds for organizations in Durham who are helping people where it matters most, in their homes.
We have annually designated all proceeds to Habitat Durham. This year is no different, however, we are excited to also be partnering with Possibilities House, an orphanage in Mexico providing a home for at-risk and abandoned children. Just like some of the larger runs in the GTA, you can choose to run for either charity.
Register today for our Fall married couple retreat! You’re not going to want to miss this—mark your calendar!
When: November 22-24, 2019.
Cost: $525/couple includes two nights stay and five meals.
- Sign up on Sundays or email your confirmation to email@example.com
- A $100 deposit is needed upfront and the balance is due upon arrival or anytime before the retreat begins.
- Send your deposit/payment to Cheryl R. or Jonathan M. (payment can be made via email transfer).